The following is an outline of LatabernaDelCangrejo’s policies in relation to notices and takedown notices as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright (“DMCA”). The following applies to any and all copyright or trademark and owners of intellectual property interested in utilizing this procedure, as well as service users interested in restoring access to material mistakenly taken down.
You can request any Internet Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission or authorization. The legal procedure consists of two parts:
Completing a Proper DMCA Notice
- Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on Latabernadelcangrejo.eu site that contain these materials. Please don't send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with Latabernadelcangrejo.eu web urls.
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
- Your notice must be signed with a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic form).
Sending the Proper DMCA Notice to LatabernaDelCangrejo’s designated DMCA Agent.
To exercise your DMCA rights, your Proper DMCA Notice must be sent to our designated Agent to email:
Notice and takedown procedure
LatabernaDelCangrejo will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When a Proper DMCA notification is received by designated Agent, or when Latabernadelcangrejo.eu becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. You don't need to wait confirmation from us about this action.
If users submitting or downloading materials believe that their use of materials was lawful, they have the right of sending a Proper Counter-notification in order to restore access to these materials. Latabernadelcangrejo.eu will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received by its designated Agent.
To write a Proper Counter-notification, please provide the following information:
- State that access to your website was disabled due to operation of the notice and takedown procedure.
- Identify the material that has been removed and designate its URL prior to removal.
- State, under penalty of perjury:
- Your name, address, and telephone number,
- That you “have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as result of mistake or misidentification of the material,"
- That you “consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located."
- Sign the notification with either a physical or electronic signature.
Sending the Counter-notification
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your Counter-notification to the “designated Agent” for Latabernadelcangrejo.eu, whose contact information is:
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to LatabernaDelCangrejo`s designated (registered) DMCA Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. Thank you for your understanding.